You are currently viewing negative ratings received by user someoneweird.
[view received] || [view sent]
[view negative] || [view all]
This user is currently NOT AUTHENTICATED. This user has not authenticated for more than 724 days. If you are currently talking to someone who claims to be this person, you may be talking to an impostor and scammer.
|id||rater nick||rater total rating||rated nick||created at
|21805||Synops||-29||someoneweird||2013-03-22 12:51:28||-10||I am current with my bitcoin-otc loans, BTCjam loans are addressed to BTCjam investors on btcjam.com and bitcointalk.org. I am NOT a Scammer and do NOT run a Ponzi Scheme. 100% Legit LLC that does Exchanges and Sales.|
|35555||danielpbarron||-34||someoneweird||2014-06-07 12:12:58||-1||< SomeoneWeird> getting the 1% of us who disable JS complaining is better than not being able to reach the other 99% target|
|27608||supa4||-120||someoneweird||2013-07-19 11:41:55||-10||Utter Loser and Shill uses his admin rights unfairly because he has a very tiny penis|
|27615||Supa3||-130||someoneweird||2013-07-19 11:44:48||-10||Utter Loser and Shill uses his admin rights unfairly because he has a very tiny penis|
|27595||supa5||-150||someoneweird||2013-07-19 11:39:05||-10||Utter Loser and Shill uses his admin rights unfairly because he has a very tiny penis|