You are currently viewing negative ratings sent by user danielpbarron.

[view received] || [view sent]

[view negative] || [view all]

About danielpbarron

This user is currently NOT AUTHENTICATED. This user has not authenticated for more than 2254 days. If you are currently talking to someone who claims to be this person, you may be talking to an impostor and scammer.

List of negative ratings sent [json]

id rater nick rated nick ratee total rating created at
(UTC)
rating notes
34654 danielpbarron Blazed 378 2014-05-05 03:13:39 -1 doesn't understand the WoT; don't trust this user's ratings
37273 danielpbarron danieldaniel 230 2014-12-09 12:29:51 -1 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=50822.msg1008576#msg1008576
36063 danielpbarron genericpersona 140 2014-08-12 22:34:08 -2 doubled down on stupid: http://bitcoinstats.com/irc/bitcoin-otc/logs/2014/08/12#l1407882631
34726 danielpbarron Ex0deus 101 2014-04-30 19:28:29 -1 doesn't understand how the WoT works
34632 danielpbarron jgarzik 95 2014-08-15 12:57:56 -2 thinks PGP needs to die https://twitter.com/jgarzik/status/500216340511477760
35145 danielpbarron aegis 53 2014-07-21 00:50:39 -3 good at pgp; several smooth cash in the mail deals, used escrow; but, this http://bitcoinstats.com/irc/bitcoin-otc/logs/2014/07/21#l1405902308
34603 danielpbarron luke-jr 36 2014-12-16 15:24:42 -2 https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=531634#c1
35146 danielpbarron tking0036 36 2014-05-05 07:22:39 -1 doesn't understand the WoT: http://bit.ly/1jtYlNz
36305 danielpbarron moarrr 32 2014-08-10 18:08:06 -2 idiot scambait. http://log.bitcoin-assets.com/?date=10-08-2014#788702
34608 danielpbarron anduck 28 2014-12-22 23:27:47 -3 http://log.bitcoin-assets.com/?date=22-12-2014#958897
34617 danielpbarron gmaxwell 26 2014-07-22 21:20:19 -2 promotes idiocy, http://danielpbarron.com/gmaxwell.log.txt
35457 danielpbarron Usagi 21 2014-08-17 14:48:58 -2 https://twitter.com/UsagiMeijin ; doesn't know how to WoT http://bitcoinstats.com/irc/bitcoin-otc/logs/2014/08/17#l1408286607
35648 danielpbarron mrstickball 14 2014-06-13 19:43:53 -1 follows crowds
35555 danielpbarron someoneweird 6 2014-06-07 12:12:58 -1 < SomeoneWeird> getting the 1% of us who disable JS complaining is better than not being able to reach the other 99% target
36283 danielpbarron OgNasty 5 2014-08-06 21:51:39 -1 member of NastyFans. http://bitcoinstats.com/irc/bitcoin-otc/logs/2014/08/06#l1407360295
37464 danielpbarron Rozal 4 2015-01-19 16:17:42 -10 http://danielpbarron.com/Rozal.asc.txt
36805 danielpbarron JuliaTourianski_ 1 2014-10-18 17:13:50 -2 a liar; http://twitter.com/BraveTheWorld
35126 danielpbarron bteesller -2 2014-05-04 05:24:47 -2 offers sketchy you send first even though I have no trust deals, and then threatens to dox me when I asked for his permission to publish our conversation: http://bit.ly/RcVluC
36557 danielpbarron BlueMeanie4 -4 2014-10-18 17:17:40 -2 thinks the WoT should be more like an iPhone; http://twitter.com/BlueMeanie4
36318 danielpbarron HusnainA -15 2014-08-09 16:11:29 -1 doesn't know how to WoT http://bitcoinstats.com/irc/bitcoin-otc/logs/2014/08/09#l1407599976
34531 danielpbarron Sammey -17 2014-05-01 04:45:31 -2 doesn't understand the WoT; spams #bitcoin-otc all day; proven to be a liar ( http://bit.ly/1n13tf3 )
34905 danielpbarron MagicalTux -34 2014-05-05 03:31:28 -5 allegedly ran mtgox into the ground; hundreds of thousands of BTC managed poorly.
35957 danielpbarron ninjashogun -35 2014-10-09 02:15:47 -1 doesn't understand the WoT http://log.bitcoin-assets.com/?date=09-10-2014#865707
35064 danielpbarron pirateat40 -242 2014-05-05 03:31:10 -5 allegedly ran Bitcoin savings and trust, an obvious pyramid scheme that grew to control about 5% of all BTC before collapsing.
36367 danielpbarron Supa -675 2014-08-11 21:22:07 -5 https://twitter.com/danielpbarron/status/498936364520734721